Reservations required and must be made a day in advance. See below for full rules and conditions.
1. Reservations MUST be made a day in advance in order to be seated in the beer garden. Make a reservation here.
2. A maximum of 6 people can be seated at a table.
3. A cloth face covering is required for entry, and must be worn any time you are not seated at your table.
4. A food purchase is required in order to drink beer, and we’ll have @thearepastand on hand to serve their killer arepas.
5. Everyone must maintain 6 feet of distance between other tables and patrons at all times.
6. We are only accepting credit cards for payment at this time.
7. Be kind and tip your server.
As the first craft beer brewery in Inglewood, CA, we are a proud member of the Inglewood Chamber Of Commerce. We joined to support our local community and participate in the future development of Inglewood. We hope to pave the way for more companies and craft breweries to call Inglewood home.